Thursday, March 20, 2014

Goodbye.

Alicia here.
I'm gonna stop blogging. I might still occasionally comment on other blogs but yeah.
There's nothing left to blog about. After the girls captured Discordia the proxies tried everything they could think of to get her back. It was getting dangerous to keep her around so I let Echo deal with her.
Veronica didn't like it but she realized it was the smartest thing to do.

After we dealt with Discordia the Belgian proxies started fighting amongst each other. All we had to do was sit back and watch their organization crumble. I think Mark didn't survive the riots but I could be wrong.
Didn't take long before the other servant groups took the opportunity and wipe out the remaining proxies. Right now the Timberwolves seem to be having the upper hand.

But the Archangel isn't after me so I ignore them.
All I have left to worry about is Slendy himself and well, all I can do is run. EAT seems to have disappeared so she won't help. So yeah, maybe I could have killed slendy. But not anymore.
Perhaps in another life.. another reality, another me will beat the crap out of slendy and succeed where I failed. <x3

2 comments:

  1. I wish you and the girls the best of luck, Alicia. If you ever need something, I'd be happy to help.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good luck to you too.
      I'll keep that in mind if we ever get into trouble.

      Delete